Monday 11 July 2011

Invincible Thinking : A Book Review

Dear Friends, Recently i bought the book "Invincible thinking" . 

My friend Harishankar suggested me to read the book. 

 

 Why my friend suggested Invincible thinking?

Invincible Thinking

By Ryuho Okawa
Published: Aug. 27, 2010
Language: English & Tamil etc..

 

The Book was written by Mr.Ryuho Okawa (is the founder of the Happy Science religious organization and the Happiness Realization Party in Japan).

Master Okawa

Master Okawa is the author of more than 500 books and periodicals.

I don't know why my friend suggested this book. I used to tell him that 'I would 

like to write a book.' On our previous meet, i had gifted this book to him in my

college ( subramanya college of arts & science) seminar as a  memorandum .

last week Saturday Unfortunately power was not available in my home.

I was disappointed. Meantime I saw 'Invincible thinking'  which kept on my table. Just i read that book slowly its very interesting and this book made me to read fully.

It was a nice experience to read a full book after a long time. I now referred all my friends and students to read this book, its very useful and energetic.

Also this book named "Vaagai soodum sindhanai"also available in market as it's Tamil version.

 I hope that you soon get this book and taste the real flavor.


$9.99

No comments:

Post a Comment